Mbed Client sample for GR-LYCHEE where ZXing is incorporated.
Fork of GR-PEACH_mbed-os-client-ZXingSample by
This sample program shows how to use mbed Client together with ZXing which is an open-source, multi-format 1D/2D barcode image processing library. For more info on ZXing, please refer to https://github.com/zxing/zxing.
- GR-LYCHEE ( https://developer.mbed.org/platforms/Renesas-GR-LYCHEE/ )
- Select the connection type. For details, please refer to the following wiki:
- Set the client credentials. For details, please refer to the following wiki:
- Change Wifi settings. For details, please refer to the following wiki:
Building the example
To build this example:
- Import this example onto mbed Compiler.
- Configure the example in accordance with Application setup.
- Compile the example on mbed Compiler and download the resultant binary file.
- Plug the micro-USB cable into the OpenSDA port which lies on the next to the RESET button.
- Copy the binary previously downloaded to your PC to GR-LYCHEE to flash this example. When the copy is successfully completed, the board is ready to work.
- Press the RESET button on the board to run the example.
- For verification, please refer to the following wiki:
This example exposes four resources listed below:
- 3202/0/5700. Decode result of barcode data input from camera (GET).
- 3201/0/5850. Blink function, blinks LED when executed (POST).
- 3201/0/5853. Blink pattern, used by the blink function to determine how to blink. In the format of 1000:500:1000:500:1000:500 (PUT).
- 3201/0/5855. Blink color, used by the blink function. Any of green, yellow, orange and red is acceptable (PUT).
File content as of revision 19:03e8d4d608f0:
/* * Copyright (c) 2015 ARM Limited. All rights reserved. * SPDX-License-Identifier: Apache-2.0 * Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the License); you may * not use this file except in compliance with the License. * You may obtain a copy of the License at * * http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0 * * Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software * distributed under the License is distributed on an AS IS BASIS, WITHOUT * WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. * See the License for the specific language governing permissions and * limitations under the License. */ #ifndef __SECURITY_H__ #define __SECURITY_H__ #include <inttypes.h> #define MBED_DOMAIN "DOMAIN" #define MBED_ENDPOINT_NAME "ENDPOINT_NAME" const uint8_t SERVER_CERT = "-----BEGIN CERTIFICATE-----\r\n" "-----END CERTIFICATE-----\r\n"; const uint8_t CERT = "-----BEGIN CERTIFICATE-----\r\n" "-----END CERTIFICATE-----\r\n"; const uint8_t KEY = "-----BEGIN PRIVATE KEY-----\r\n" "-----END PRIVATE KEY-----\r\n"; #endif //__SECURITY_H__ #error "You need to get security.h credentials from connector.mbed.com and replace the content of this security.h file"