Generic Pelion Device Management example for various short range U-blox-based boards.
This example application is not maintained and not recommended. It uses an old version of Mbed OS, Pelion DM, and Arm toolchain. It doesn't work with Mbed Studio.
This example is known to work great on the following platforms:
- UBLOX_EVK_ODIN_W2 over WiFI and using SD card.
Follow the Quick-Start instructions: https://cloud.mbed.com/quick-start
This example showcases the following device functionality:
- On user button click, increment Pelion LWM2M button resource.
- Allow the user to change the state of the board LED from Pelion LWM2M led_state resource and PUT request.
- (currently disabled)
Read ADC temperature and ADC vref, and report them as Pelion LWM2M resources.
Use this example with Mbed CLI
1. Import the application into your desktop:
mbed import https://os.mbed.com/teams/ublox/code/pelion-example-common-odinw2 cd pelion-example-common-odinw2
2. Install the CLOUD_SDK_API_KEY
mbed config -G CLOUD_SDK_API_KEY <PELION_DM_API_KEY>
For instructions on how to generate your API key, please see the documentation.
3. Initialize firmware credentials (done once per repository). You can use the following command:
mbed dm init -d "<your company name in Pelion DM>" --model-name "<product model identifier>" -q --force
If above command do not work for your Mbed CLI, please consider upgrading Mbed CLI to version 1.8.x or above.
4. Compile and program:
mbed compile -t <toolchain> -m <TARGET_BOARD>
(supported toolchains : GCC_ARM / ARM / IAR)
Revisions of mbed_cloud_dev_credentials.c
|3:fd659f991dc9||19 months ago||Reverting invalid commit during merge||File Diff Annotate|
|2:9d6c8a055d89||19 months ago||removed C030 configuration||File Diff Annotate|
|0:7e9105051efa||19 months ago||Initial commit added||File Diff Annotate|