Webserver example for mbed OS 5 - HTTP 1.1 and multi-threaded
This application demonstrates how to run an HTTP server on an mbed OS 5 device.
Request parsing is done through nodejs/http-parser.
mbed_app.jsonand change the
network-interfaceoption to your connectivity method (more info).
- Build the project in the online compiler or using mbed CLI.
- Flash the project to your development board.
- Attach a serial monitor to your board to see the debug messages.
- K64F with Ethernet.
- NUCLEO_F411RE with ESP8266.
- For ESP8266, you need this patch.
But every networking stack that supports the mbed OS 5 NetworkInterface API should work.