Fork of microbit_snake by
A Snake Game with animation, score and continuous play
- Switch On.
- Snake animation plays.
- Game starts.
- Press buttons to move the snake left, right, up and down.
- Food appears as a dot on the display.
- Try eating the food by manoeuvring Snake to run over it.
- Snake grows as it eats food.
- As it grows it becomes hard to avoid snake biting itself.
- Game Over.
- Snake is flashed and then score is scrolled.
- Game restarts after replaying animation.
- Left Button (A)
- If snake moving UP/DOWN moves snake to LEFT.
- If snake moving LEFT moves snake to DOWN.
- If snake moving RIGHT moves snake to UP.
- Right Button (B)
- If snake moving UP/DOWN moves snake to RIGHT.
- If snake moving LEFT moves snake to UP.
- If snake moving RIGHT moves snake to DOWN.
How it looks:
Binary to play with
Revisions of microbit.lib
|1:6cfdf4a39678||2016-04-10||Removed microbit-lite-test.lib dependency.||File Diff Annotate|
|0:af1bb8b895c7||2016-04-10||A simple sanke game on microbit||File Diff Annotate|