Fork of microbit_snake by
A Snake Game with animation, score and continuous play
- Switch On.
- Snake animation plays.
- Game starts.
- Press buttons to move the snake left, right, up and down.
- Food appears as a dot on the display.
- Try eating the food by manoeuvring Snake to run over it.
- Snake grows as it eats food.
- As it grows it becomes hard to avoid snake biting itself.
- Game Over.
- Snake is flashed and then score is scrolled.
- Game restarts after replaying animation.
- Left Button (A)
- If snake moving UP/DOWN moves snake to LEFT.
- If snake moving LEFT moves snake to DOWN.
- If snake moving RIGHT moves snake to UP.
- Right Button (B)
- If snake moving UP/DOWN moves snake to RIGHT.
- If snake moving LEFT moves snake to UP.
- If snake moving RIGHT moves snake to DOWN.
How it looks:
Binary to play with
File content as of revision 5:9328487a0a46:
syntax: regexp \.hgignore$ \.git$ \.svn$ \.orig$ \.msub$ \.meta$ \.ctags \.uvproj$ \.uvopt$ \.project$ \.cproject$ \.launch$ \.project$ \.cproject$ \.launch$ Makefile$ \.ewp$ \.eww$