Fork of microbit_snake by
A Snake Game with animation, score and continuous play
- Switch On.
- Snake animation plays.
- Game starts.
- Press buttons to move the snake left, right, up and down.
- Food appears as a dot on the display.
- Try eating the food by manoeuvring Snake to run over it.
- Snake grows as it eats food.
- As it grows it becomes hard to avoid snake biting itself.
- Game Over.
- Snake is flashed and then score is scrolled.
- Game restarts after replaying animation.
- Left Button (A)
- If snake moving UP/DOWN moves snake to LEFT.
- If snake moving LEFT moves snake to DOWN.
- If snake moving RIGHT moves snake to UP.
- Right Button (B)
- If snake moving UP/DOWN moves snake to RIGHT.
- If snake moving LEFT moves snake to UP.
- If snake moving RIGHT moves snake to DOWN.
How it looks:
Binary to play with
microbit.lib@5:9328487a0a46, 2016-04-13 (annotated)
- Wed Apr 13 15:03:44 2016 +0000
Changed random max to 5 to allow value between 0-4 for x,y coordinates. Otherwise we are stuck in an endless loop trying find good snake food!
Who changed what in which revision?
|User||Revision||Line number||New contents of line|