This example shows that WIZwiki-W7500 and WizFi310 connects to AP.
To implement this function, you need a Platform board and Wi-Fi board. Below are what we used.
- WIZwiki-W7500 from WIZnet (Platform board)
- WizFi310 from WIZnet (Wi-Fi board)
WIZwiki-W7500 Pin map
- D0 is for RXD, D1 is for TXD
- D6 is for CTS, D7 is for RTS
- D9 is for RESET
WizFi310 Pin map
- J1 is for RXD, J3 is for TXD
- SW6-1 is connected to D6 for RTS, SW6-2 is connected to D7 for CTS
- SW5-3 is connected to D9 for RESET
Connect to Wi-Fi
if ( wifi.connect(AP_SSID, AP_PASSWORD, AP_SECURITY)) return -1;
Input a SSID/PW to connect to an AP.
--- a/main.cpp Fri Apr 07 04:36:17 2017 +0000 +++ b/main.cpp Tue Apr 11 03:57:48 2017 +0000 @@ -22,13 +22,13 @@ #include "WizFi310Interface.h" -#define AP_SSID "<SSID>" // Input SSID -#define AP_PASSWORD "<PW>" // Input PW +//#define AP_SSID "<SSID>" // Input SSID +//#define AP_PASSWORD "<PW>" // Input PW #define AP_SECURITY NSAPI_SECURITY_WPA2 #if defined(TARGET_WIZwiki_W7500) Serial pc(USBTX, USBRX); -WizFi310Interface wifi(D1, D0, D7, D6, D8, NC, 115200); +WizFi310Interface wifi(D1, D0, D7, D6, D9, NC, 115200); #endif