This example shows that WIZwiki-W7500 and WizFi310 connects to AP.
To implement this function, you need a Platform board and Wi-Fi board. Below are what we used.
- WIZwiki-W7500 from WIZnet (Platform board)
- WizFi310 from WIZnet (Wi-Fi board)
WIZwiki-W7500 Pin map
- D0 is for RXD, D1 is for TXD
- D6 is for CTS, D7 is for RTS
- D9 is for RESET
WizFi310 Pin map
- J1 is for RXD, J3 is for TXD
- SW6-1 is connected to D6 for RTS, SW6-2 is connected to D7 for CTS
- SW5-3 is connected to D9 for RESET
Connect to Wi-Fi
if ( wifi.connect(AP_SSID, AP_PASSWORD, AP_SECURITY)) return -1;
Input a SSID/PW to connect to an AP.
mbed.bld@2:a4fe5b857755, 2017-04-11 (annotated)
- Tue Apr 11 03:57:48 2017 +0000
Who changed what in which revision?
|User||Revision||Line number||New contents of line|