WizFi310 AP HelloWorld Library 2.0 version
This example shows that WIZwiki-W7500 and WizFi310 operates as a AP.
To implement this function, you need a Platform board and Wi-Fi board. Below are what we used.
- WIZwiki-W7500 from WIZnet (Platform board)
- WizFi310 from WIZnet (Wi-Fi board)
WIZwiki-W7500 Pin map
- D0 is for RXD, D1 is for TXD
- D6 is for CTS, D7 is for RTS
- D9 is for RESET
WizFi310 Pin map
- J1 is for RXD, J3 is for TXD
- SW6-1 is connected to D6 for RTS, SW6-2 is connected to D7 for CTS
- SW5-3 is connected to D9 for RESET
Set an Address
Act as an AP
if ( wizfi310.connect(SECURE, SSID, PASS, WizFi310::WM_AP)) return -1;
Input a WizFi310's SSID that will be shown on Wi-Fi lists.
WizFi310Interface_Legacy.lib@0:7b0cda113ae0, 2017-04-19 (annotated)
- Wed Apr 19 06:51:13 2017 +0000
WizFi310 AP HelloWorld Library 2.0 version;
Who changed what in which revision?
|User||Revision||Line number||New contents of line|