Firmware Library for X-NUCLEO-IKS01A3 (MEMS Inertial & Environmental Sensors) Expansion Board
X-NUCLEO-IKS01A3 MEMS Inertial & Environmental Sensor Nucleo Expansion Board Firmware Package
This firmware package includes Components Device Drivers and Board Support Package for STMicroelectronics'
X-NUCLEO-IKS01A3 MEMS Inertial & Environmental Sensors Nucleo Expansion Board.
Class X_NUCLEO_IKS01A3 is intended to represent the MEMS inertial & environmental sensors expansion board with the same name.
The expansion board is basically featuring four IPs:
- a HTS221 Relative Humidity and Temperature Sensor,
- a LIS2MDL 3-Axis Magnetometer
- a LIS2DW12 3-Axis Accelerometer
- a LPS22HH MEMS Pressure and Temperature Sensor
- a LSM6DSO 3-Axis Accelerometer and 3-Axis Gyroscope
- a STTS751 MEMS Temperature Sensor
The expansion board features also a DIL 24-pin socket which makes it possible to add further MEMS adapters and other sensors (e.g. UV index).
It is intentionally implemented as a singleton because only one X_NUCLEO_IKS01A3 at a time might be deployed in a HW component stack. In order to get the singleton instance you have to call class method `instance()`, e.g.:
// Sensors expansion board singleton instance static XNucleoIKS01A3 *mems_expansion_board = XNucleoIKS01A3::instance(D14, D15, D4, D5, A3, D6, A4);
ST_INTERFACES contains all abstract classes which together constitute the common API to which all existing and future ST components will adhere to.
- Hello World
- 6D Orientation Recognition with LIS2DW12
- 6D Orientation Recognition with LSM6DSO
- Free Fall Event with LSM6DSO
- Pedometer with LSM6DSO
- Single and Double Tap Events with LSM6DSO
- Temperature Limit with STTS751
- Tilt Event with LSM6DSO
- Wake Up Event with LIS2DW12
- Wake Up Event with LSM6DSO
Revisions of XNucleoIKS01A3.h
|5:463962d6f485||12 months ago||Format with Astyle||File Diff Annotate|
|0:cbbff52ff25a||17 months ago||First version of the X_NUCLEO_IKS01A3 library||File Diff Annotate|