STMicroelectronics' M24SR NFC Dynamic Tag Library.
Fork of M24SR by
M24SR series Dynamic NFC Tags
The M24SR series provides an NFC forum tag type 4 RF interface and supports the NFC data exchange format (NDEF). This enables NFC use cases such as simple Bluetooth pairing and other connection handovers, automatic links to URLs, storage of Vcard and other types of information. It can be used in a wide variety of applications, including consumer electronics, computer peripherals, home appliances, industrial automation and healthcare products.
- NFC forum tag type 4 based on ISO 14443 RF interface
- 1 MHz I²C serial interface operating from 2.7 to 5.5 V
- EEPROM memory density from 2 Kbits to 64 Kbits with built-in NDEF message support
- RF disable pin allowing the application to control RF access from NFC phones
- 128-bit password protection
- General-purpose output pin allowing flexibility for the applications (wake up on several types of events)
- Simple antenna design, backward compatible with M24LR series
For further information and ordering please refer to the ST Page.
M24SR NFC example. Simple application to asynchronously write and read an URL from a M24SR tag.
Revisions of M24SR.cpp
|0:11161008d77a||2017-07-31||First revision.||File Diff Annotate|