Test application for the STMicroelectronics X-NUCLEO-LED61A1 LED Control Expansion Board showing several LED control modes, built against mbed OS.
Fork of LedDimming_LED61A1 by
LED Control with the X-NUCLEO-LED61A1 Expansion Board
This application provides an example of usage of the X-NUCLEO-LED61A1 LED Control Expansion Board. It shows how to control a LED stripe load connected to the board through the following control modes:
- Manual PWM Dimming;
- Manual Analog Dimming;
- Sinusoidal PWM Dimming;
- Sinusoidal Analog Dimming;
- Photo-based Analog Dimming.
The button of the MCU board, when available, can be used in the following ways:
- Short Button Press [<0.5s] for Manual Dimming;
- Medium Button Press to Switch Demo;
- Long Button Press [>2s] to Switch Power ON/OFF.
The program starts in mode 1.
X_NUCLEO_LED61A1.lib@16:e39f206f26c8, 2017-07-03 (annotated)
- Mon Jul 03 09:18:12 2017 +0000
Who changed what in which revision?
|User||Revision||Line number||New contents of line|