Simple program featuring a few API functions usage of the X_NUCLEO_IHM05A1 library.
Dependencies: X-NUCLEO-IHM05A1 mbed
Fork of HelloWorld_IHM05A1 by
This application provides a simple example of usage of the X-NUCLEO-IHM05A1 Bipolar Stepper Motor Control Expansion Board.
It shows how to use a stepper motor connected to the board by:
- Running the motor;
- Monitoring the speed and the motor state;
- Setting/Getting the speed;
- Setting/Getting the step mode;
- Setting/Getting the acceleration and deceleration;
- Moving a defined number of steps or microsteps;
- Setting/Getting the direction;
- Setting/Getting the decay mode.
For the hardware configuration of the expansion board, please refer to the X_NUCLEO_IHM05A1 library web page.
diff -r 27124344c5e5 -r baedd289a8cc mbed.bld --- a/mbed.bld Mon May 08 15:53:01 2017 +0000 +++ b/mbed.bld Fri Jul 28 13:07:13 2017 +0000 @@ -1,1 +1,1 @@ -http://mbed.org/users/mbed_official/code/mbed/builds/aae6fcc7d9bb \ No newline at end of file +https://mbed.org/users/mbed_official/code/mbed/builds/a97add6d7e64 \ No newline at end of file