Simple program featuring a few API functions usage of the X_NUCLEO_IHM05A1 library.
Dependencies: X-NUCLEO-IHM05A1 mbed
Fork of HelloWorld_IHM05A1 by
This application provides a simple example of usage of the X-NUCLEO-IHM05A1 Bipolar Stepper Motor Control Expansion Board.
It shows how to use a stepper motor connected to the board by:
- Running the motor;
- Monitoring the speed and the motor state;
- Setting/Getting the speed;
- Setting/Getting the step mode;
- Setting/Getting the acceleration and deceleration;
- Moving a defined number of steps or microsteps;
- Setting/Getting the direction;
- Setting/Getting the decay mode.
For the hardware configuration of the expansion board, please refer to the X_NUCLEO_IHM05A1 library web page.
--- a/X-NUCLEO-IHM05A1.lib Mon May 08 15:53:01 2017 +0000 +++ b/X-NUCLEO-IHM05A1.lib Fri Jul 28 13:07:13 2017 +0000 @@ -1,1 +1,1 @@ -https://developer.mbed.org/teams/ST/code/X-NUCLEO-IHM05A1/#f0856e278c08 +https://developer.mbed.org/teams/ST/code/X-NUCLEO-IHM05A1/#c73faac7197f