Simple program featuring a few API functions usage of the X_NUCLEO_IHM03A1 library.
Fork of HelloWorld_IHM03A1 by
This application provides a simple example of usage of the X-NUCLEO-IHM03A1 High Power Stepper Motor Control Expansion Board.
It shows how to use one stepper motor connected to the board by:
- moving the rotor a specific number of steps or to a specific position, with a given speed value, direction of rotation;
- monitoring the motor status;
- handling an interrupt triggered by the motor driver;
- getting and setting a motor driver parameter.
For the hardware configuration of the expansion board, please refer to the X_NUCLEO_IHM03A1 home web page.
More API usage is available in IHM03A1_ExampleFor1Motor and IHM03A1_ExampleFor3Motors programs.
X_NUCLEO_IHM03A1.lib@3:459101947b27, 2017-03-24 (annotated)
- Fri Mar 24 10:25:29 2017 +0000
With the new version of the library.
Who changed what in which revision?
|User||Revision||Line number||New contents of line|