Simple test application for the STMicroelectronics X-NUCLEO-CCA01M1 Sound Terminal Expansion Board, built against mbed classic.
Fork of HelloWorld_CCA01M1_mbedOS by
Playing audio with the X-NUCLEO-CCA01M1 Expansion Board
This application provides a simple example of usage of the X-NUCLEO-CCA01M1 Sound Terminal Expansion Board, built against mbed classic.
It shows how to play a 2-channel stereo signal stored in an array of PCM samples directly on the speakers connected to the expansion board.
It also allows to stop/play the audio by pressing the user button on the Nucleo board.
- This board can be currently used with a Nucleo-F401RE board only and has been tested with the default configuration provided by this example.
- Please note that the main application makes use of the "events" library, which is not included into the "mbed" library.
- The application built against mbed OS 5.x can be found here.
Revision 6:587f562ab2be, committed 6 months ago
- Fri Apr 21 08:15:39 2017 +0000
- Commit message:
- Aligned to ARM mbed coding style.
Changed in this revision
|X_NUCLEO_CCA01M1.lib||Show annotated file Show diff for this revision Revisions of this file|
--- a/X_NUCLEO_CCA01M1.lib Fri Apr 21 10:09:14 2017 +0200 +++ b/X_NUCLEO_CCA01M1.lib Fri Apr 21 08:15:39 2017 +0000 @@ -1,1 +1,1 @@ -https://developer.mbed.org/teams/ST/code/X_NUCLEO_CCA01M1/#edc4558a75b7 +https://developer.mbed.org/teams/ST/code/X_NUCLEO_CCA01M1/#2d450bbee471