Example code of sakura.io Evaluation board.
SakuraIo Evaluation Board Standard
This program is example code of sakura.io Evaluation board.
- Periodic measure from onboard sensors(period is 200ms)
- Motion sensor(gyro, accelometer, magnetometer)
- Environment sensor(temperatur, humidity, airpressur)
- GPS(longitude, latitude, timestamp)
- Periodic send the measuring datas to sakura.io platform(period is 300sec)
- Output the measured datas output to USB-Serial port
- baudrate is 9600bps
- Can select on / off of periodic running with switch `SW5`
See the Getting Started page.
File content as of revision 9:ac019d9b57d7:
Copyright (c) 2018 SAKURA Internet Inc. Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions: The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.