This is a mbed Client sample where ZXing is incorporated, and works on GR-PEACH and GR-LYCHEE.
This sample program shows how to use mbed Client together with ZXing which is an open-source, multi-format 1D/2D barcode image processing library. For more info on ZXing, please refer to https://github.com/zxing/zxing.
- GR-PEACH ( https://developer.mbed.org/platforms/Renesas-GR-PEACH/ )
- Audio Camera Shield ( https://developer.mbed.org/teams/Renesas/wiki/Audio_Camera-shield )
- LCD Shield ( https://developer.mbed.org/teams/Renesas/wiki/LCD-shield )
- Ethernet cable and connection to the internet
- Wireless Camera shieled (This is GR-PEACH' Wifi(ESP32) optional.)
- GR-LYCHEE ( https://developer.mbed.org/platforms/Renesas-GR-LYCHEE/ )
- Select the connection type. For details, please refer to the following wiki:
- Set the client credentials. For details, please refer to the following wiki:
- Change Ethernet settings. For details, please refer to the following wiki:
- Change Wifi settings. For details, please refer to the following wiki:
- Set up an IP address. (This step is optional.) For details, please refer to the following wiki:
Building the example
To build this example:
- Import this example onto mbed Compiler.
- Configure the example in accordance with Application setup.
- Compile the example on mbed Compiler and download the resultant binary file.
- Plug the Ethernet cable into GR-PEACH or GR-LYCHEE if you are using Ethernet mode.
- Plug the micro-USB cable into the OpenSDA port which lies on the next to the RESET button.
- Copy the binary previously downloaded to your PC to GR-PEACH or GR-LYCHEE to flash this example. When the copy is successfully completed, the board is ready to work.
- Press the RESET button on the board to run the example.
- For verification, please refer to the following wiki:
This example exposes four resources listed below:
- 3202/0/5700. Decode result of barcode data input from camera (GET).
- 3201/0/5850. Blink function, blinks LED when executed (POST).
- 3201/0/5853. Blink pattern, used by the blink function to determine how to blink. In the format of 1000:500:1000:500:1000:500 (PUT).
- 3201/0/5855. Blink color, used by the blink function. Any of red, green, blue, cyan, yellow and magenta is acceptable if you are using GR-PEACH board (PUT).
- 3201/0/5855. Blink color, used by the blink function. Any of green, yellow, orange and red is acceptable if you are using GR-LYCHEE board (PUT).
For more info on how to get notifications when resource 1 changes, or how to use resource 2, 3 and 4, please look at
Node.js based Web Application for mbed Device Connector specific to GR-PEACH_mbed-os-client-ZXingSample