Demonstrates the MAX44000 library and some of the features of the MAX44000
Dependencies: MAX44000 ard2pmod mbed
Fork of ALS_ARD2PMOD_Demo by
This demonstrates some of the capabilities of the MAX44000. This is written to work with the MAXREFDES72# adapter board and the MAX44000PMB1 peripheral module. It uses the standard Arduino pin names and it will compile for most arduino form-factor mbed boards. To run this demonstration you will need:
- MAX44000PMB1 Ambient Light / Proximity Sensor Peripheral Module
- MAXREFDES72# Pmod Adapter for Arduino Platforms
- An mbed enabled board with an Arduino compatible socket. We recommend the MAX32600MBED
In this demonstration the LEDs are changed based on data from the sensor.
- LED1 toggles when something is first detected by the proximity sensor.
- LED2 indicates when the Ambient Light Sensor reads greater than a set value (alsLim).
- LED3 will stay on whenever something is detected by the proximity sensor and stay on for an additional 5s after it is no longer detected.
Note: Some boards use D13 for an LED signal, so this example uses the second row (row B, pins 7 through 12) of the Pmod connector.