template for an actuator service
Demo for an Actuator Service
To help you create your own BLE services, we've created a series of service templates. The *actuator service template* demonstrates the use of a read-write characteristic to control a LED through a phone app.
The template covers:
1. Setting up advertising and connection states.
2. Assigning UUIDs to the service and its characteristic.
3. Creating an input characteristic: read-write, boolean. This characteristic offers control of the LED.
4. Constructing a service class and adding it to the BLE stack.
BLE_API.lib@9:35a5a5796286, 2015-09-29 (annotated)
- Tue Sep 29 11:50:28 2015 +0000
updating underlying libraries.
Who changed what in which revision?
|User||Revision||Line number||New contents of line|