Mini how-to "mbed-os-example-blinky"
You can compile the project using mbed compiler online or locally on your PC.
MBED Compiler on-line
The following steps will show you how to compile the project via browser:
1. Go to the Sensor Node page.
2. Click on the + Add to your Mbed Compiler button.
3. From the mbed-os-example-blinky page click on the Import into the Compiler button.
4. From the following form import the project:
5. Once imported check if you selected the right platform, on the right of the screen you should have this:
If there is another platform please click on it and select the Avnet Silica ST Sensor
6. Now you are able to compile the project just clicking on compile button:
7. After the compilation you will download automatically the firmware
8. Copy the binary file mbed-os-example-blinky.bin into the mass-storage TilePlus of the SensorNode board.
The following steps will show you how to compile the project on your PC:
1. Clone this repository with the command:
The cloning process requires few minutes.
2. Enter in the directory and compile the project:
$ cd mbed-os-example-blinky
$ mbed compile -m SILICA_SENSOR_NODE -t GCC_ARM
3. Once compiled copy the binary file mbed-os-example-blinky.bin into the mass-storage TilePlus of the SensorNode board.
You will find the mbed-os-example-blinky.bin file at:
Please close with jumpers the following pins marked as yellow in order to power supply the board via micro-usb cable.
In the red rectangles, with this configuration is not important if you have connected the battery and if the switch is closed or open.
Revisions of main.cpp
|0:2272bce2eee5||2017-10-02||Release blinky||File Diff Annotate|