8 years, 4 months ago.

Does anyone know the manufacturer and/or model number for the pushbutton used on the mbed LPC1768?

I was looking for the details on the nice pushbutton on the mbed LPC1768. It has only the word "France" on it in tiny lettering. They work great on breadboards and I need several hundred of them for a class.


I found one retail source at Parallax, but was looking for a quantity discount. It seems to be the through hole PCB version of the same pushbutton.

2 Answers

8 years, 4 months ago.


The buttons that are used on mbed-005.1 (LPC1768) assembly is a KSC341G LFS from C&K Components


As we manufacture many of mbed boards, maybe we can also offer our services to you if you require it. Please visit our site and check the products.


Accepted Answer

Found them at Digikey. Thanks for everyone's help. The first response from Martin also helped since I found out they are all listed under "Tactile Switch" in catalogs and not "pushbutton." I even can see the word "France" on that style of CK switch in the photo below from Digikey. http://www.digikey.com/product-detail/en/KSA0M411LFT/401-1813-ND/1003885 seems to be the one although the base on mine is black plastic and appears to be this version at http://www.digikey.com/product-detail/en/KSA0M911LFT/CKN9954-ND/2057205 with a bit more rated contact operations. Apparently, only some of the C&K tactile switch models come from the Jeanrenaud switch company of Dole, France and those must be the ones with "France" on them.

posted by jim hamblen 06 Nov 2014
8 years, 4 months ago.

The B3S-1000 from Omron might do the trick? Did you want SMT or through hole?

Though hole for use on a breadboard. Found them at Digikey. http://www.digikey.com/product-search/en?FV=ffec38b3 those also look like they would work. Helpful to know that they are all called "tactile switch"!

posted by jim hamblen 06 Nov 2014