Smeshlink xbed LPC1768
A highly integrated mbed development board with 802.15.4 Wireless, TF and Ethernet supported
Rapid Prototyping for general microcontroller applications, Ethernet, IEEE802.15.4 Wireless, TF, USB and 32-bit ARM® Cortex™-M3 based designs
The mbed Microcontrollers are a series of ARM microcontroller development boards designed for rapid prototyping.
The mbed xbed LPC1768 with NXP LPC1768 Microcontroller in particular is designed for prototyping all sorts of devices, especially those including Ethernet, USB, and the flexibility of lots of peripheral interfaces and FLASH memory. It is packaged as a small DIP form-factor for prototyping with through-hole PCBs, stripboard and breadboard, and includes a built-in USB FLASH programmer.
The xbed LPC1768 is fully compatibale with NXP LPC1768 board.
xbed LPC1768 is based on the NXP LPC1768, with a 32-bit ARM Cortex-M3 core running at 96MHz. It includes 512KB FLASH, 32KB RAM and lots of interfaces including built-in Ethernet, USB Host and Device, CAN, SPI, I2C, ADC, DAC, PWM and other I/O interfaces. The pinout above shows the commonly used interfaces and their locations. Note that all the numbered pins (p5-p30) can also be used as DigitalIn and DigitalOut interfaces.
The mbed Microcontrollers provide experienced embedded developers a powerful and productive platform for building proof-of-concepts. For developers new to 32-bit microcontrollers, mbed provides an accessible prototyping solution to get projects built with the backing of libraries, resources and support shared in the mbed community.
- Easy to use C/C++ SDK
- Offline mbedStudio IDE Support
- Drag-n-drop programming
- USB virtual serial for communication
- NXP LPC1768 MCU,Powerful ARM Cortex-M3 core,Up to 100MHz,512KB Flash, 32KB RAM
- Ethernet, 802.15.4 Wireless,TF, USB Host/Device, 4xUART, 3xI2C, 2xSPI.
- xbed LPC1768 interface
- Ethernet, USB Host/Device
- IEEE802.15.4 Wireless
- TF, UART to Serial
- NXP LPC1768 MCU
- High performance ARM® Cortex™-M3 Core
- 96MHz, 32KB RAM, 512KB FLASH
- 2xSPI, 2xI2C, 3xUART, CAN, 6xPWM, 6xADC, GPIO
- Prototyping form-factor
- 40-pin 0.1" pitch DIP package, 54x26mm
- 5V USB or 4.5-9V supply
- Built-in USB drag 'n' drop FLASH programmer
- mbedStudio offline Develop IDE
- Base on Windows 7/8
- High level C/C++ SDK
- Supported various of mbed enable board