mbed M0 Beta Projects

22 Nov 2011

Hi,

I've set this thread up for those who are developing their projects with the Cortex-M0 mbed.

We'd like you to announce your achievement with our latest development platform for all to see.

11 Dec 2011

Thanks for sending me a beta board!

Here's my first project: Flight Sim Instrument.

Not technically a project, but might be useful for others: USBHID bindings for C/C++

And my second project: Crysis mod + mbed = extra HUD displaying health & ammo (using the USB HID interface from C++).

07 Dec 2011

My first mbed-m0 beta project: Joystick as Mouse

Not very useful but was fun to put together and play with.

11 Dec 2011

Another project in which I used the mbed M0: Blackberry Trackball as Mouse

17 Dec 2011

A modest project to get my hands on the M0: mbed Cortex-M0 LPC11U24 driving an adressable RGB LED strip based on HL1606

I'll do something better after xmas ;)

17 Dec 2011

I signed up for an M0 months ago. I did receive an email from mbed asking what my plans were and replied to that email with a project proposal. Never heard anything since. What's the deal here?

19 Dec 2011

I also am glad to have been selected as a beta-tester.

My project is a Workbench power supply. I haven't had a lot of time to work at it since I am swamped right now, but time's a changin'.

Thanks again.

19 Dec 2011

Hi Wim,

Thanks for submitting an application to become a beta tester, we appreciate your interest.

We have selected our testers and sent out boards over the course of the last few weeks and they have been helping us validate the new mbed. Some of them have posted their projects already in the forum - http://mbed.org/forum/news-announcements/topic/2892/

Thanks, Amit

Wim Huiskamp wrote:

I signed up for an M0 months ago. I did receive an email from mbed asking what my plans were and replied to that email with a project proposal. Never heard anything since. What's the deal here?