All Import Program links seem to not work in compiler

18 Sep 2017

Clicking on an "Import program link" does not seem to work in the compiler.

It comes back with "Invalid clone URL:" in the second compiler pop up window

Here is an example error message from the cookbook SDfilesystem import program link at https://os.mbed.com/cookbook/SD-Card-File-System :

Invalid clone URL:
http://os.mbed.com/users/mbed_official/code/SDFileSystem_HelloWorld/

Also same problem with "Import Library" even from component pages

I had a screen shot image file showing the error, but "Insert images or files" does not seem to work anymore.

19 Sep 2017

Import Program now works again - after a couple days!

"Insert Image or Files" still does not work.

24 Sep 2017

Hi, As you may have noticed, our web team has been rolling out a series of updates to the mbed developer site over the past week and some services were disrupted during domain migration process. All services were brought back online and should be working seamlessly, including the online compiler and its associated functions.

Could you please share the screen shot for the above issue? For inserting files, drag and drop should work.

04 Oct 2017

Can't insert a new screen shot image since that needs the image upload feature that is not working!

I don't think drag and drop ever worked for the Wiki markup stuff on notebook pages. The image URL needs to be inside double curly braces. Most images on pages are stored at something like "/media/uploads/user..... " after they are uploaded to the mbed server.

Here is how to recreate the problem: Create a new notebook page or edit any existing page. In edit mode, click on "Insert images or files" and the new browser window for images pops up. In the new window, while you can choose an existing image file to insert (already uploaded), the feature it also had to browse locally to select a new image to upload a new image file to the server no longer works.

I seem to recall that a black "Select Files" button used to appear after a small delay which allowed uploads of new image files (I no longer see that).

While I can choose "browse" at the top and select a local image file OK, It just hangs in the browser and nothing happens - no file uploads. As I recall, I used to see a status display while the image file uploads, and then it would show up in the list of uploaded files at the top since they seem to be sorted by date.

Update: It works in Firefox now but not other web browsers - but it is about 10-20 times slower than it used to be! You could go have lunch while a large image uploads!