Arm Mbed Studio
Arm Mbed Studio is in public beta. During this time, features are likely to change as we adapt them based on feedback.
Mbed Studio is a local development environment for Mbed OS 5 programs written in C/C++. With Mbed Studio you can import programs from os.mbed.com, a Git hosting service or your local file system. You can also import a program exported from the Mbed Online Compiler or start with an empty program. You can build, run and debug Mbed OS programs on supported Mbed Enabled devices.
The documentation covers:
- Getting started with Mbed Studio
- Building and running your program on an Mbed platform
- Configuring Mbed OS build tools and profiles
- Using the Mbed OS bare metal profile in Mbed Studio
- Including libraries
- IntelliSense code editing
- Working with source control
- Debugging with Mbed Studio
- Integration with the Pelion Device Management Portal