Mbed Studio has the following known issues:
- Library version decorators do not always update when a new version of a library is selected. Restart Mbed Studio to update the decorators.
- Programs that you download from the Online Compiler as ZIP files contain a cut-down version of Mbed OS specific to the selected target. To select a different target, delete the Mbed OS library and replace it with a full copy of the library.
- Some users have reported licensing issues for Arm Compiler 6 on Mac. These issues are related to the system clock.
- A race condition that occurs when you load debug symbols can cause Mbed Studio not to stop on
- Build output wraps in Windows.
- When you start a debug session, breakpoints are ignored until they are disabled and then re-enabled.
- When you use the Mbed OS tools from an active program (rather than the bundled tools), Mbed OS reports an error related to Arm Compiler 6 support. This can be ignored and will not impact the build.
- Windows installer does not show the individual files or tools as they are installed, causing the progress bar to jump.
Help us develop Mbed Studio by reporting issues to firstname.lastname@example.org.