Use the DigitalOut interface to configure and control a digital output pin by setting the pin to logic level 0 or 1.
DigitalOut class reference
DigitalOut hello, world
/* mbed Example Program
* Copyright (c) 2006-2014 ARM Limited
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
* you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
* WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
* See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
* limitations under the License.
// check that myled object is initialized and connected to a pin
printf("myled is initialized and connected!\n\r");
// Blink LED
myled = 1; // set LED1 pin to high
printf("myled = %d \n\r", (uint8_t)myled );
myled.write(0); // set LED1 pin to low
printf("myled = %d \n\r",myled.read() );