Note: If you have MBL CLI 1.x installed, please uninstall it, and install 2.0 instead. Use
--version to check.
The Mbed Linux OS command-line interface (MBL CLI) interacts with the MBL device to perform actions that application developers routinely need:
- List all available MBL devices on the network.
- Select a default MBL device for all MBL CLI commands.
- Get a shell on the device.
- Copy a file to or from the device.
- Run a command on the device.
- Provision the device for Pelion Device Management.
- Install a new application, or update an existing one.
Note: MBL CLI can only be used with devices running the MBL development image
mbl-image-development, rather than the production image