Installing MBL on a new device
Note: Mbed Linux OS is currently in limited preview. If you would like access to the code repositories, please request to join the preview.
To install Mbed Linux OS on a new device:
- Review our list of supported development boards and set up your development environment.
- Get an MBL image: You can get a prebuilt evaluation image, or build your own.
- Write the image to the device.
- Provision the device with Pelion Device Management credentials and an API key so that it can connect to your Device Management account.
- Set up your network connection and test your Device Management connectivity.