Building an Mbed Linux OS image
Note: Mbed Linux OS is currently in limited preview. If you would like access to the code repositories, please request to join the preview.
This tutorial builds and installs an Mbed Linux OS (MBL) image on a device. This image includes credentials to connect to your Pelion Device Management account, but does not include a user application (which is covered in the Hello World tutorial).
The full process is:
- Setting up your development environment, if you haven't already done so.
- Preparing Device Management sources. You will need these later, when you try to connect to your Device Management account.
- Building the Mbed Linux OS image with a build script.
- Writing the image to the device.
You should then continue to the next tutorial, where you will:
- Set up a network connection over Ethernet or Wi-Fi.
- Verify that the device is connected to Device Management.