mbed fest 2013 WEST was held on April 13th 2013 in Osaka. has sent us this report of the event.
mbed-fest 2013 WEST was held in Osaka on 13-Apr-2013 (@ ROBOBA, Nipponbashi, Osaka).
This was a first time user meeting was in west Japan area. Attended 30+ people enjoyed to share information about mbed.
This meeting was organised by eXodusino. Thank you very much!
Presentation sessions were done by 8 people they told about..
- NXP : "What is mbed?"
- @toyowata ( http://mbed.org/users/MACRUM/ ) : Introduction to off-line compiler and CMSIS-DAP debugging environment
- Junichi KATSU (@jksoft913 http://mbed.org/users/jksoft913/ ) : mbed robot base board
- @tosihisa (http://mbed.org/users/tosihisa/ ) : Custom GPS logger using mbed
- @ytsuboi ( http://mbed.org/users/ytsuboi/ ) : Pati-bed (Compatible mbed) board
- @yosimo : RoboCup with mbed
- Hiroshi Suga (@okini3939 http://mbed.org/users/okini3939/)
- And we had special guest from Freescale semiconductor to introduce FRDM KL25Z.
And in this mbed-fest, we had a hands-on session as usual for who never had experience on mbed.
And attendees got many presents in raffles time. We are so happy with goodies from mbed.org, ARM-Japan, Suga Koubou, @ytsuboi, @minicube and NXP.
This was one of most exciting user meeting. We hope to hold user meeting in this area again!
The events page of the cookbook can be used to easily find events or add one that you're organising. If you are organising an mbed related event and would like to share information about it on the blog please contact us.
1 comment on mbed fest 2013 WEST:
You need to log in to post a discussion